Professionals know that time is money. The more time you spend occupied in a nonproductive activity, the less time you have to organize your life and your business.
To be successful you need to be efficient.
If you are getting up in the morning and digging through a mishmash of ties hanging on a disorganized necktie rack, you are not being efficient. What you need is the Necktie Butler.
This is the most innovative item your closet will ever host. The concept is simple. The construction not complex, but the idea will revolutionize your mornings and make you more efficient.
The tie rack holds up to 30 ties and only uses two inches of wardrobe space in your closet. You can easily carry the necktie rack to a window or your bed and pick a tie that perfectly matches your shirt. The quality of the tie rack is exceptional. You will only buy another one because you want your family and friends to enjoy this product as much as you do.
Order one today at Necktiebutler.com
Father’s Day gifts are fairly simple to choose, but if you need Father’s Day gift ideas, you’ve come to the right place.
Of course we think one of the best gifts you can get your dad is a great tie rack, but we have a whole list of gifts we’d like to recommend and explain why these gifts are a great idea or Father’s Day!
- Necktie racks- Necktie racks are mature gifts to give to the father figures in your life. They work well for young fathers just starting out in the workplace. They work well for established family men with high paying careers. They work well for grandfathers who still dress up to go to church. Necktie Butler tie racks cost about the same amount as a good tie, but show much more creativity and care.
- Camping gear- Camping gear is a great gift for dads who love the outdoors. This type of gift can also always come with an invitation to go camping together. Dads will swoon over the idea of showing their children or grandchildren why they love the outdoors as much as they do.
- Grilling accessories- For the man loves to turn a steak, grilling accessories are a great Father’s Day gift idea. Barbecuing seems like the ultimate sign of manliness, so help your Dad get his testosterone on by buying him a fancy grilling tool. Be it a meat thermometer, a grill cleaner, or a new set of BBQ spatulas, he’s going to love the gift.
- Cologne- Make the dad in your life instantly “cooler” with just the spray of a bottle. By wearing the right cologne, a dad can go from run-of-the-mill to extraordinary. This may seem like a gift that a girlfriend gets for her high school boyfriend, but don’t be fooled by that facade. With the right card or note, cologne can be an expression of care for the dad in your life because you’re telling him you want to bring him into the modern world!
- In-home sporting equipment- Dads and grandpas don’t always have time or energy to join softball teams, play in basketball tournaments, or take advantage of a membership at a golf club. But you can always bring your Dad’s love of sports home and make a family affair out of it! Buy your Dad an air hockey table, or a basketball shooting game like is at the arcade. Buy a ping pong table. Buy a foosball table. Pick his favorite game, and bring it home for the whole family to enjoy!
This list gives ideas of what to buy for Father’s Day gifts for many types of dads; businessmen, outdoors men, men who love to cook, men who need a push into the new century, and sporty dads.
Hopefully this list helps you choose something great for the dad in your life. If all else fails, though, just stick with the Necktie Butler…. he’s bound to love it!
If you bought your dad a tie for Fathers’ Day hopefully you got him a wonderful tie rack to go with it–a tie rack that keeps the new tie clean and sharp.
Certainly a tie may seem a tad cliché. But a tie is a needed item, and caring for the tie by hanging it on a tie rack is always the best idea.
It’s probably safe to say not many of you bought your dad a designer tie embroidered with 100 diamonds. This particular tie was designed by Ricci and sold for $30,000. The brand says it has sold three of its bespoke diamond ties to date in the U.S. See it here: http://www.marketwatch.com/story/the-30000-necktie-2013-06-13
Hopefully whoever bought these spendy ties has a rack that will adequately display such a find. This diamond bearing tie is not the most expensive accessory knotted and hung around a man’s neck.
According to the online magazine, “The Most Expensive Journal”
“Regardless of what you may think of ordinary ties, you may be impressed by the world’s most expensive necktie.
“The Satya Paul Design Studio, a company with roots in the early stages of India’s fashion industry, displayed the most expensive necktie in the world at a fashion show aptly titled “Cultural Ties” in Mumbai on October 29th, 2003. Tied around the neck of bollywood film star Salman Khan, this unique tie is made of pure silk with a pattern in 150 grams of gold. It’s also adorned with 271 diamonds weighing 77 carats total.
The world’s most expensive necktie was created for the Suashish Diamond group and priced at INR 1 crore—that’s 10 million rupees or, at the time, over $220,000.”
Whatever kind of tie you have or you give to the man in your life, make sure he has a Necktie Butler in his closet. This will allow him to store his ties be they diamond encrusted, pure silk or gold plated.
Men’s ties are always fashionable. Unless, of course, they are wrinkled, old or frayed. Care for your ties by keeping them clean and hanging them on a good tie rack, and you will have an edge on professional fashion.
Having said that, men’s fashion trends change just as much as women’s. Right now the skinny tie is making a comeback in men’s fashion.
This means that when you wear one of these ties you need to have a shirt with a narrow collar.
The stylists are also showing a slightly more formal look with the skinny ties. These formal shirts can be cotton, or even silk. A conservative man might wear a white shirt and dark tie. Men who want more color might have a bright shirt with an even brighter necktie.
You certainly don’t have to jump on this new trend. You do, however, have to keep your ties clean and well preserved. A quality necktie holder such as Necktie Butler can do just that.
Order one here.
You will find as you protect your ties on a superbly- styled tie rack, they will last through the trend cycles and you’ll enjoy ties for years.