At Necktie Butler these are the kind of requests we hear from tie lovers:
- A tie rack that holds lots of ties
- A tie rack that ties don’t fall off of
- A tie rack that doesn’t take up a lot of space in the closet
- A tie rack that doesn’t have to be mounted so we can take it with us
- A tie rack that doesn’t cost more than the ties themselves
This is what these tie lovers don’t want:
- Having to roll each tie at the end of the day to store it
- A stupid container that requires rummaging to get to the correct tie
- A rack with only a few pegs
- A small peg that gives the ties a crease
- A rack that hangs over the door to get bumped every time the door opens.
If you have similar wants, order a Necktie Butler today. You’ll be pleasantly surprised.